Contributeurs

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

Bientôt Noël et les vacances de fin d'année.....Christmas is coming !!!!

 
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "joyeux noel 2015"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "merry christmas 2015"
People usually love Chritmas holidays. What about you? Tell your penpals what you like doing at Christmas time. Feel free to share your habits and traditions with them. Do you have the same traditions?

Aimez-vous les fêtes de Noël? La plupart des gens apprécie beaucoup cette période de l'année. Racontez à votre correspondant ce que vous fêtes pour les fêtes de Noël . Profitez-en pour lui demander si il aime faire les mêmes choses que vous.

59 commentaires:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for the prayers and for the support American fellows!
    How are you ?
    We have two weeks of Christmas holidays!
    I will spend Christmas with my father!
    It’s been two years since I have been with my father.
    I hope I get new clothes.
    And where do you spend Christmas ?
    Merci pour votre soutien !
    julien

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. bonjour Julien comment ça va? je veut tu as une bien Noël! As tu apprécié ton voulais ton pére? c'est bien tu aimes le voir. Je n'aime pas voulais mon pére. Qui as tu fais l'avec? J'ai désensé ma Noël a la maison et Je vu le nouvelle Star Wars cinéma. je pense Kylo Ren est un grand bébé.
      Did you see it?
      Love, Jillyan 💕😊
      Aussi, il a neigé ici et je suis trés excité. Je déteste le froid et je ne pense pas ce le froid vaut le coup sauf si c'est neigé

      ok bye!!


      Jillyan

      Supprimer
  2. Hey! How are you guys doing? Christmas holidays are coming and I'm really excited about it. Me and my family we're the kinf of people that prepar the house like a month before. We have the tree, the lights...but we always leave the presents for last, we haven't bought any yet.
    I spend christmas with my family, this year we're 18 people and a lot of children so it will be a good christmas.
    I don't really want presents, I only get to see my family on christmas so that's the nicest present for me.
    And what about you? Where do you spend christmas? And who do you spend it with? Do you have christmas holidays?

    thank you guys
    Lots of joy and presents for everyone this christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Salut Barbara et Valentin!!

      Est-ce que vous avez bien pendant les vacances? Pour moi, les trois dernières semaines c'était les vacances de l'hiver. Pour le Noël j'ai passé beaucoup de temps avec ma famille et j'ai mangé beaucoup des mes plats favorites comme le lasagne et rôti de boeuf.
      Qu'est-ce que vos plat de favorite?
      Quand je passais les temps avec ma famille, mes petites cousines qui habitons très loin de moi ont allons chez moi et je pense que ma cousine qui est le plus petite est très bête. Elle a mangé mes devoirs.
      Est-ce que vous avez les membres de famille qui sont un petit peu bizarres?
      Autres que, pendent les vacances j'ai écrit beaucoup des essais pour l'admission de l'université. Parce-que je suis en terminale au lycée maintenant je dois inscrire a beaucoup des universités. J'espère que bientôt je ne vais jamais pense de inscrire de l'université parce que le procédure est très stressant.

      During your internship, what will you do?
      Do you like your internship?

      J'espère que vous allez très bien et que vous vous êtes bien amusés!

      Mary

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Mary.
      My Christmas holidays were great! In France we only have two weeks of holydays but it’s enough. As I told you I spent Christmas with my family and everything went good. I ate a lot of chocolate and a lot of Portuguese foods. What? Really? She ate your homework? For real? Lmao 
      In my family we all have our weird moments, we’re all a little insane, but the weirdest one is me.
      What universities are you applying to?
      My last internship was good but it could’ve been better that’s why I’m hoping the next one will be good.
      I hope you’re doing good and I really hope you get in the university you want the most.
      Barbara

      Supprimer
  3. Hello
    During my Christmas holidays i like go to the cinema with my friends, I think I’m going view the new Star Wars. Then I go to the restaurant with the same friends. during my Christmas holiday I past the best part of my time with my family. And you What you doing during you Christmas Holidays ? you like past it with your family or your friends ?

    Je vous souhaite de bonne fête ! 


    Alexis.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Alexis,

      Mes vacances de Noël était bon. Je passais Noël avec ma mère et quelques amis de la famille. Mon père était en Inde pour le mariage de mon cousin. Ma famille n'est pas chrétien, mais nous célébrons Noël. Pour Noël je ai reçu in maillot se Carolina Panthers. Les Carolina Panthers sommes un football américain. Ils sont le favori de mon Familie.
      What did you get for Christmas?
      What is your favorite sport?
      Who is you favorite team?

      Sincerely,
      Khushbu

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Kushbu

      How are you ? I hope you doing well. During my chrismas holidays I party witch my family. I got a “Beats casque”. My favorite sport is football. And my favorite team is “Real Madrid and Paris saint germain (PSG). I love cristiano ronaldo is my favorite player in the world. Is Portuguese like me. And you do you like football ?
      Your favorite team ?
      Your favorite player ?


      See you , Alexis.

      Supprimer
  4. Hello
    What I do during Christmas holidays is simple,
    I usually go to England to see my father and spend good time with him or I stay here in France with my mother it depends each year, sometimes I go there to celebrate new year eve or sometimes I go there to spend Christmas with him I get many gifts each time I go there its awesome really, we go Christmas shopping and go to the cinemas or even go for a walk in the center of London,
    But for a change I definitely would like to party a lot with my friends for new years eve

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Miguel,

      c'est moi, Matt. Tu as un bon Noël? Moi, je suis alle a Californie pour le Noël. J'ai du famille de mon père dans Californie. Le famille de mon père viens de Pologne, donc, ils avaient un tradition ou que ils ouvrent les cadeaux sur le soir de la 24 de Décembre. J'ai reçu des cadeaux comme des tickets de un match de hockey. J'ai aussi reçu un parler pour le musique. Tu t'as amusé dans Londres? Est ce que tu as prends le Eurostar quand tu a visité Londres? J'espère que tu écris prochaine. Bon journée!

      -Matt

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Matt,
      It’s me, Miguel. I had a very nice Christmas thank you.
      Going to California must be very nice I would like to go there one day,
      I must say those are nice gifts.
      I had a tablet from Amazon, clothes and money of course.
      And I had too much fun in London yeah thank you.
      And yes I travel with Eurostar, it takes 2 hours to get there
      Also when I went there I watched the Stars Wars movie with my dad it was really awesome
      As-tu eu un bon nouvel an ?
      Et quelles sont tes résolutions pour cette année ?
      See You, Miguel

      Supprimer
  5. Hi caleb,
    How are you ?
    Sorry for late but Happy Birthday !!
    Thanks for your message on the blog, it was very thoughtful. Now we are fine all it’s over.
    We restarted school this week because we were in training period for 1 month. I was in a restaurants in Paris, on the Champs Elysée it’s a very long avenue where they have a lot of shops. You can find everything you want ! Next to my restaurants there was Santa Claus sledge.
    It was very cool and perfect. Everybody were nice .
    The last day they gave me some cakes and chocolates it was very good.
    During our training period I work on Saturday but I didn't work on Monday so the week I went to saw my friends. And with a friend I went to ice rink it was very fun. I stayed with her until the of ice rink closed.
    During my holidays I move too in another city named Ozoir, a little city very calm.
    This month it's Christmas I like this month.
    I do Christmas with all my family. We eat and drink all together. What do you do for Christmas?
    And you what did you do this month?

    Kassy, See you later

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Helo Veronica!
    It’s been a very long time I didn’t write to you, because I was in holidays during 2 weeks and then I did a work experience for 1 month .
    So I think you are well and all it’s the best for you .
    It is true concerning the attack in Paris the parisian population was very touched by the hashtag #pray for Paris .
    Now also I make two hashtag for you and you’re classemate #MerryChristmas and #HappyNewYear , so have a good party with your family and your friend .
    Que feras-tu durant tes vacances de Noël ?
    Good bye !
    Mouwine lamba

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Mouwine,

      Pendant les vacances, j'ai beaucoup dormi. Aussi, j'ai lu. Pour Noël j'ai reçu de nouveaux vêtements. Mon amie m'a donné une photo avec moi et mes amis. Aussi pendant les vacances j'ai fait du shopping avec ma mêre et mes souers.
      Pour la veille du Nouvel An, je suis allée chez mon amie Kaila, avec mes amies Maia et Kyleigh. Nous avons mangé et nous avons regardé la télé.
      How are you?

      Au revoir, Veronica

      Supprimer
    2. Helo Veronica !
      So I hope happy new year and a lot of belonging for our life this year.
      I start the exam/test, I tinks very mitigated because I have got a little stressed .
      Actually I search one summer job for me because I didn't stay to my home during the july month .
      This year I want to start to become a girl independent .
      Quelles-sont tes résolutions pour cette année 2016?
      Good bye and I wish a good day .
      Mouwine

      Supprimer
  7. Hello jacy,
    I’m fine and you?
    I’ve just finished my training period of 4 weeks in the gourmet restaurant on Champs Elysée.
    My training period was good and the team of restaurant it’s nice
    During my training period in Paris, on the second week there was terrorist attack, it was a shock
    The Parisians and the French were scared during one week after the attack, the police officers and the military were on the street
    I Began again school 1 week ago.
    I evening it’s the Christmas holidays
    During the holidays I went work and celebrate the Christmas whit my family’s and the New Year’s Day whit my friend’s
    I lot eat during the holiday’s … Happy Christmas
    Et toi que fait-tu pendant les vacances de noël ?
    A l’année prochaine
    Bye yohan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Salut Yohan!
      Je vais bien!
      C'est si cool! Je trouve ta passion cool! Tu comptes sur être chef après tes études? Nous avons entendu de il attaque terroriste en France. Nous étions anxieux pour vous et les Parisiens. Pendant les vacances J'ai passé du temps avec ma famille. Aussi je suis allée voir les films Starwars et The Hungergames. Aussi j'ai mangé beaucoup pendant les vacances.
      Bye-bye, Jacy~

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Jacy
      I'm fine
      yes, I grow to be head-chef but maybe caterer or pastry the holidays was very funny and tired because I often partys and I was worked .
      I'm watch Starwars the firrst day release,it's a very good movies,I wait next movies.
      I didn't watch hungergame but I think. Me too a often eat. Maybe during the next holidays i'm go on mountains for sking. I have moutain on tennesse ?
      Tu a déjà skier?

      Supprimer
  8. Hello veronica
    How are you ? it’s been a long time I do not write to you, I’m sorry but I do not have a lot of time.
    In one week it’s Christmas here and with my family we celebrate it together,
    we are going at first to dinner we may go out to the bowling alley and after
    we ‘ll watch at horror movie but the new year we will invite the friends,
    the rest of family for a white party. I hope you have a good Christmas like me.
    Happy christams for you and your family
    See you
    Lysiane

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Lysiane,

      Pendant les vacances, j'ai beaucoup dormi. Aussi, j'ai lu. Pour Noël j'ai reçu de nouveaux vêtements. Mon amie m'a donné une photo avec moi et mes amis. Aussi pendant les vacances j'ai fait du shopping avec ma mêre et mes souers.
      Pour la veille du Nouvel An, je suis allée chez mon amie Kaila, avec mes amies Maia et Kyleigh. Nous avons mangé et nous avons regardé la télé.
      Are you doing well?

      Au revoir, Veronica

      Supprimer
    2. Hey veronica
      How are you ?
      During the holidays, I sleeping a lot because I was tired and I watch tv a lot. I go to shopping and cinema with my friends. To Christmas I have money, choose and make up. I’m sorry I did not send you letter because I was sick . I spend superb Christmas and new year celebrations with my friends and my family. Et toi a-tu passer de bonne fetes ? J’espère que tu m’excuseras du retard.
      See you
      Lysiane

      Supprimer

  9. Hello Maggie!
    How are you? I talk with you about my training period and Terrorist Paris Attacks and Christmas!
    In the night of 13th November, near 9 p.m at France Stadium in Paris have two explosion. The people didn’t realize at the first bomb but at the second bomb, they’re afraid!
    At 10 p.m, I learned of the attacks in France Stadium, Bataclan (Bataclan it’s a concert hall) and two bar in the 10 and 11 districts with Facebook.
    Me and my family saw the TV news, we are afraid and sad.
    But don’t be afraid for the French people! Soldier and Policeman protect French People!
    Thank you for your help.
    Your picture was so beautiful!
    During my training period, it’s in 12 district but it’s not my favorite training period! My favorite period it’s at the circle union interralied in the 8 district near the Elysée Palace.
    I love Christmas because it’s joyful and warm! I celebrate this Christmas with my parents, my two sisters, two cousins with my uncle and my aunt.
    I’m impatient to see my cousins!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you and your family! I wish you succeed your examination!
    Katarina 
    Your French Questions!
    - Que manges-tu pendant les fêtes de Noel ?
    - Quels sont tes résolutions pour l’année 2016 ?
    - Que souhaites-tu pour Noel ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Chere Fatima et Katerina,
      Pour mes vacances, j'ai dormi, écoute la musique, lu des livres. Pour Noël, j'ai reçu des écouteurs Guitar Hero, des carrés cadeau d'iTunes, et un sac. Pour Noël, ma famille mange beaucoup apéritifau lieu d'une fête traditionnelle. La veille du Nouvel An, ma famille a regardé la télé. Ma résolution l'année est d'étudier plus.
      Au revoir,
      Maggie

      Supprimer

  10. Hello Maggie!
    How are you? I talk with you about my training period and Terrorist Paris Attacks and Christmas!
    In the night of 13th November, near 9 p.m at France Stadium in Paris have two explosion. The people didn’t realize at the first bomb but at the second bomb, they’re afraid!
    At 10 p.m, I learned of the attacks in France Stadium, Bataclan (Bataclan it’s a concert hall) and two bar in the 10 and 11 districts with Facebook.
    Me and my family saw the TV news, we are afraid and sad.
    But don’t be afraid for the French people! Soldier and Policeman protect French People!
    Thank you for your help.
    Your picture was so beautiful!
    During my training period, it’s in 12 district but it’s not my favorite training period! My favorite period it’s at the circle union interralied in the 8 district near the Elysée Palace.
    I love Christmas because it’s joyful and warm! I celebrate this Christmas with my parents, my two sisters, two cousins with my uncle and my aunt.
    I’m impatient to see my cousins!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you and your family! I wish you succeed your examination!
    Katarina 
    Your French Questions!
    - Que manges-tu pendant les fêtes de Noel ?
    - Quels sont tes résolutions pour l’année 2016 ?
    - Que souhaites-tu pour Noel ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hey matt how are you it’s been a while, It’s Christmas!!! Well Christmas in my family it’s not the most exhilarating time of the year although we do have some fun sometimes we don’t usually become party animals during that especial day for me it’s just a normal day, I guess. I don’t really receive gift’s but the times I do receive some I get happy even if they’re not great it’s the thought that counts, I’m waiting for New Year instead it’s New Year that I usually get my party on with some friends and family. What about you? Do you have any plans for Christmas and what about New Year, do you spend these holidays with your friends or your family? I just found out you guys probably have the mid-semester exams, were they tough? I hope you guys get really good grades. Over here we don’t really have those although we are going to have huge exams in January .I wish you guys a happy Christmas and a happy New Year!!!
    From:Airton

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Airton, c'est moi, Matt. Tu as un bon Noël? Moi, j'ai alles a Californie pour le Noël. J'ai du famille de mon père dans Californie. Le famille de mon père viens de Pologne, donc, ils avaient un tradition ou que ils ouvrent les cadeaux sur le soir de la 24 de Décembre. J'ai reçu des cadeaux comme des tickets de un match de hockey. J'ai aussi reçu un parler pour le musique. J'espère que tu écris prochaine. Bon journée!

      -Matt

      Supprimer
    2. Hi matt, its Airton how are you? Is it cold over there?
      Thanks for asking if I had a good Christmas but I didn’t really do much, most of the time I stayed at home with my family, as for traditions my family has the same traditions as yours, we also open our Christmas gift’s on the 24th, exactly at midnight, I was actually pretty surprised as I saw my Christmas gift under the tree, usually I don’t receive any but this time I got a PS4 which I had given up on which console do you prefer Xbox one or PS4?Continuing you received a hockey ticket do you play hockey often or you just like to watch other people play it? Who Is you’re favorite which team are you rooting for? I never played it but it seems a lot of fun so I would like to try it but I’m more of a basquetball and baseball kind of guy.
      It was nice writing you matt

      Supprimer
  12. Thank you for your message it is very touching !
    Hey Hanna
    -I hope that you are well
    -I’m on holiday for two week tonight. During my last holiday I saw my friend and moved house. Then after my holiday I did a work placement for one month in Paris ,My work placement went well the people were very kind with me and when my work placement is finish , I went back to high school. Soon I will pass an exam named B.E.P . During my Christmas I will go see my friend and my cousines.I will go te pass I spend Christmas with my family and New Year. I’m going to stay at home
    Et toi que fais-tu pour noël ?
    Tu passe noël avec ta famille ou t’es amie ?
    Have a good celebration or Christmas and or Happy new year .
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016
    Bye Bye Jessy !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Jessy!
      Pendant les vacances de noël, j'ai beacoup dormi. Je suis alleé à la maison de mon oncle. Nous avons regardé les films et mangé la dinde et le jambon. C'était amusant. J'ai reçu nouveau vêtements et bottes, gaufrier, le consolateur, et beaucoup bonbons pour noël. J'ai regardé Netflix souvent. J'ai fini Gossip Girl. C'était très bien.
      Xoxo
      Hannah

      Supprimer
    2. Hey hanna of Christmas is very well i'am To me really have fun. During my holiday of Christmas I'am à lot exit with Best friend for Christmas I them a perfume, money and bracelet. We have pass our B.E.P of kitchen he knouws well pass it was easy.
      I done a lot the shopping in time because is the sale

      - Est-ce-que vous passer aussi des examens ?
      - Est-ce-que tu connais des plats français ?

      Supprimer
  13. Hi Maggie, how are you ?
    Thanks for the message on the blog, it’s very thoughtful and I want you to know that everybody are fine here. Now, if you don’t mind I’m going to speak about my training period. I was in a tea room in the Tuilleries , in Paris. It was in the Rivoli street, it’s a street very big and very visited by tourists and very popular in Paris. This restaurant named Angelina will open abroad soon. It was a very beautiful restaurant, and it was very chic. The employees were very sweet with me and it was very cool. I want to go back.
    Now I’m going to speak about CHRISTMAS !!!
    I love Christmas but I love mind of christmas, but my family doesn’t celebrate christmas 
    But I have what I want I’m have laptop just for me !!! 
    I’m very happy because in 2 days it’s my birthday the 20/12.
    In 7 days it’s christmas. And in 13 days it the new years.
    Happy Christmas and Happy New Years.

    See you later bye xoxo  Fatima

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Chere Fatima et Katerina,
      Pour mes vacances, j'ai dormi, écoute la musique, lu des livres. Pour Noël, j'ai reçu des écouteurs Guitar Hero, des carrés cadeau d'iTunes, et un sac. Pour Noël, ma famille mange beaucoup apéritifau lieu d'une fête traditionnelle. La veille du Nouvel An, ma famille a regardé la télé. Ma résolution l'année est d'étudier plus.
      Au revoir,
      Maggie

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Maggie,
      How are you? What's up? I just noticed that i do not support people jalous.Personally, i have no regrets , he must hate me. In short, no more detail we do not know enough to talk about our small personal stories.So, in march i'm in training period at the Opera Garnier. Did you have training period with your school. Right now, my moods change all the time yet i am a very happy and joyful person. I laugh with my friends all the time, i was the first joke. How are you with your friends. Did you have any question about me? You eat the cakes of kings? So, i'm happy to talk with you. See you soon. Friendship, Katarina

      Supprimer
    3. Hello Maggie,how are you ?
      During the holiday I did ice skating everyday with my friends. I was filming with my friend Sami for the website of the organization of the skating ring. We were filming in the process of danse. We were the only ones on the trail. Everybody watched us, it was a very good experience.
      I reviewed the friends I had not seen for a year, I was very happy when I saw them. It’s Sami who that made me a surprise for my birthday. I think it was the best gift one would have me at this time.
      I think it was the best winter holiday.
      Bye, See you later

      Fatima

      Supprimer
  14. Hello Mary
    How are you?
    I just went back to high school, my training period was very well, the Chef gave me some money that always motivates a bit then it's cool. During my training period I did many works I prefer the fish section because that's where I learned more things
    I think you've said enough but I would like to know what you think of what happened on Friday 13th. That night I was working up to 9 p.m. I was very scared.
    Anyway when I am writing this message the holidays and Christmas will soon be here and also the new year, I plan to organize a party with my friends during the evening of the new year it will be great
    Et toi tu fais quoi pendant tes vacances ?
    How went your exams?
    Valentin, your friend

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Salut Barbara et Valentin!!

      Est-ce que vous avez bien pendant les vacances? Pour moi, les trois dernières semaines c'était les vacances de l'hiver. Pour le Noël j'ai passé beaucoup de temps avec ma famille et j'ai mangé beaucoup des mes plats favorites comme le lasagne et rôti de boeuf.
      Qu'est-ce que vos plat de favorite?
      Quand je passais les temps avec ma famille, mes petites cousines qui habitons très loin de moi ont allons chez moi et je pense que ma cousine qui est le plus petite est très bête. Elle a mangé mes devoirs.
      Est-ce que vous avez les membres de famille qui sont un petit peu bizarres?
      Autres que, pendent les vacances j'ai écrit beaucoup des essais pour l'admission de l'université. Parce-que je suis en terminale au lycée maintenant je dois inscrire a beaucoup des universités. J'espère que bientôt je ne vais jamais pense de inscrire de l'université parce que le procédure est très stressant.

      During your internship, what will you do?
      Do you like your internship?

      J'espère que vous allez très bien et que vous vous êtes bien amusés!

      Mary

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Mary
      Me too I was in holidays from 20 December to 3 January
      I spent great holidays same if it was very tiring, with the Christmas party and new year. I much eat so I took a little weight with all this food. Me I love paella it’s my favorite food. So I took resolutions and I started sport. I spent Christmas with my family but the New Year I’m with my friends. I acte most raclette it’s a French food it’s a cheese melted with potato.In my family I is not weird person. I think continue my studies in the kitchen for more diplomas which will me pass chef faster I did my internship in Paris next to champs Elysee. I liked this internship because I learn many things. During my holidays I find a job as a waiter in a pizzeria next to my house to pay for my driving license
      Tu aimerais faire quoi comme metiers plus tard ?
      Vas-tu continuer tes etudes ?
      Valentin

      Supprimer
  15. During my Christmas holidays, all my family is coming to my home for a party and for the New Year too, we eat and drink and on the 24 December at night I open the presents, and after everybody return to their houses. In the morning every family come back to my house n my home. And you for your Christmas what are you doing?

    I’m so taken aback by a declaration of Donald Trump, why did he see that? "Look at Paris , with the laws on restrictive weapons in the world , no one had weapons except the bad guys "
    “We can say what we want, if they had weapons, if our people were armed, they had the right to bearweapons , the situation would have been very , very different“
    But Happy Chirstmas and happy new Year
    Pierre

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Pierre,

      Pour Noël, mon famille et moi avons célébré à ma maison. Nous avons mangé beaucoup et avons donné des cadeaux. J'ai reçu de l'argent. Pour le nouvel an, je suis allé à un parti. Mes amis et moi avons avais amusant beaucoup.

      Donald Trump n'est pas intelligent. Il est faux et devrait être plus respectueux.

      Comment est école? Do you like being back?

      À la prochaine fois,
      Alec Coffman

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Alec
      Thank you for Donald Trump ;)
      Th school is cool, but tiring, we ave 2 day to learn ho to cook, but is interestiong
      What is history of the wall enter USA and Mexico?
      What did you like in you life? Do you ave a girl friend?
      What did you think to the French?

      Supprimer
  16. Cher Jérémy,
    Il commence à faire froid, mais il est encore ensoleillée à l'extéreur. Travail et l'école me rend très fatigue. Comment était votre période de formation? Avec-vous travaille dans un restaurant? Comment était ton Noël? Je mienne passé aveca ma mère dans in autre État à Travers l'Amerique. Je me reçois de la voir une fois par an.
    Vous parlez bientôt!
    Tanner

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Cher Hugo,
    Bonjour, comment vas-tu? Qi’ est-ce que tu as fait pendant les vacances de Noel. J’ai rendu visite a mes grand parents à Atlanta. J’ai reçu des écouteurs pour Noel et de l’argent. Je suis allé a une boum la vielle Nouvel An.

    Kobe

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Chere Lisa-Marie,
    Bonjour! Je passe un bon noël. J'ai reçu pour Noël une guitare et des tickets a un concert! J'ai pleuré avec bonheur! J'adore noël! Ma copine Jacy et moi avons traîné et nous avons fait la fête!! Jacy est trés folle. La veille de noël Jacy et Beccah et moi partons sur une aventure et nous ne pourrais pas trouver le jus de raisin! Nous avons eu de incroyables vacances!!

    Salut-
    Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Jordan, my name is Clément and I’m your new penpan as Lisa Marie left school, I’m new in the class.
      I’m 17 years old and I live in Paris
      During the Christmas holidays I worked with my uncle in fish shop and I spent Christmas eve with my family, it was very nice.
      What about your? Now I miss the holidays because I want to sleep more than I do on school days. Bye
      Clément

      Supprimer
  19. Bonjour, Quentin!

    Ça va? Je vous souhaite que Noël était bon. Je me suis amusée. Pendant mes vacances de Noël j'ai travaillé. J'etais occupée pendant les
    vacances de Noel. Je suis allée à une fête pour Noel et le Nouvel An.
    J'ai reçu une tapisserie, des disques pour ma tourne-disque, un ordinateur portable, et de petits cadeaux. Je souhaite que votre vacances de Noël s'est bien
    passé.

    -Elana

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Elana,
      How are you ? I wish you a good christmas holidays. 
      Thanks very much for your prayers , I’m really touched by your poster.
      I have two weeks for the Christmas holidays.
      During Christmas holiday, I spend in Paris. For Christmas I party with my family and for the New Year I party with my friends. For Christmas I receved a videogames and money.
      I hope you’re ok.
      Est-ce que ta rentrée c’est bien passée ?
      Que vas-tu faire durant tes prochaines vacances ?
      Goodbye, Quentin

      Supprimer
  20. Bonjour Stella et Lucas

    Je suis retournée à l'école et il faut froid! Pour vacances, j'ai beaucoup dormi. Pour Noël, mon oncle a fait une surprise ma famille et il est venu chez moi. Nous avons mangé et regardé des films. Pour Noël, j'ai reçu de l'argent et de l'art pour mon lit. J'ai célébré mon anniversaire en janvier. J'ai 17 ans. J'ai reçu de l'argent pour mon anniversaire, aussi. J'ai aimé jouer les jeux vidéo pendant les vacances. Je suis contente.


    -Nina Pearson

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Chere Enzo-

    La vielle du Noël, j’ai travaillé. Noël j’ai reçu des vetements, du maquillage, des

    chaussures, et fer a lisser. Noël, je suis alleé à la maison de mes grands-parents . J’ai joue a ex ᴹᴬ

    famille la veille du Nouvel An , je suis alleé dans un restaurant avec mon ami . Le Nouvel An , je

    dormais . Mes parents sont partis en vacances.

    A bientot-
    Myah

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Myah

      During my chrismas holidays , I was in my home with my family .It was very well.
      At chrismas, I have jewellery, shoes and a license. For new year, I was with my parent’s friends and we partied.

      As-tu “Facebook” ?
      Ou-est-tu sur la photo de votre groupe?
      Bye,Enzo.

      Supprimer
  22. Bonjour Alexandre,

    Je suis content tu ne t'es pas blesser a l'attaque. Qu'est-ce que tu as recu
    pour Noel? J'ai recu vetements et un Super Gameboy. Pour Reveillon de
    Nouvel an, je n'ai pas dormi, je n'ai rien fait.
    What do you like to do in
    your free time?

    Sincerely,
    Nick

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Nick, it’s me Alex !
      For Christmas time, I have received money, clothes and playstation’s games because I’m a great player of the game “fifa”, I don’t know if you know this game but it’s the best game in this world for me!
      Yesterday was my birthday, I have received football clothes of the team “Bayern of munchen”, money and sneakers because I’m a great sneackers addict, I have more than 40 pair of shoes, I really love his!
      In my free time I do a lot of sport, and party with my best friends!
      Et toi, tu fais quoi pendant ton temps libre?
      See you later, Alex.

      Supprimer
  23. Cher Gaétan,

    Bonjour! comment était ton noël? mon noël était très formidable! tu obtenez cadeaux sympas? j'ai beaucoup de vêtements et CDs. j'adore les vacances ! j'adore toute la nourriture délicieuse. est-ce que tu manges nourriture spéciale pour noël?

    -Allie

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses

    1. Post from before Christmas holidays
      Hi Allie,
      During my Christmas holiday i don’t have a big project because my family is not in Paris.
      Christmas for me in general I stay in my room and listen to music until I eat.

      I have just a party for the New Year in the house of my friend.
      Do you have a project for this holiday?
      Do you have managed your exams?
      Bye
      Gaétan

      Supprimer
    2. Hi allie
      Thank for your news
      for Christmas I got a game ps4, shoes nike and 300 euro cash .
      for the Christmas dinner me and my family ate a foie gras ,salmon etc…
      My new year was bad because there no ambiance.
      Are you ok ?
      Bye gaetan

      Supprimer
  24. Hey Tanner,
    Here also it begins to get cold and as I’m wearing suit at school doesn’t help
    My work experience well spent I washed glasses every day during four weeks, it was a bad experience. My Christmas went well, I spent it with my family and I got a new phone, a Star Wars USB device and money. What gifts did you got for Christmas. Is School going well for you? What do you want to do later? What do you want to do later?
    From where?
    Jeremy

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Hello kobe,
    I'm sorry not to have answered you because I was not present. I spent a good Christmas; I had really good gifts, clothes, video games, A place for the match Paris saint germain , is what you do skiing ? Personally, I practice skiing

    And you is what you had good gifts?
    What are you had for Christmas?
    hugo

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. hello Nina, I’m sorry because I didn’t sent a message, I had an internet problem. You had a nice surprise. I hope you have spent a good Christmas it’s funny because I watched TV and I ate like you, I send a late happy birthday greeting. In France there was little snow but nothing serious it is a pity because I would have liked not go to class! But it was really very beautiful in the snow. Is what you do skiing? Personally I practice snowboarding
    -what do you play video games?
    -I play in ps4 and you?
    -est ce qu’il y a eu de la neige chez toi ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Hello nina
    I am sory to not answered has your letter how are you?
    I Vait well.
    my vacancy her well and you spend I board féte Christmas with my family I board had money for Christmas and Shoes-.
    me and my family did the nouv féte pandant every day and I returned to the courseand I'm not just back to school .I would have preferred to stay on vacation
    stella

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Hi caleb !
    I hope you're fine. During the winter holiday and for christmas I was with my familly. And sometimes i saw friends.
    During this holiday I spoke a lot with a friend. He have problems so i help him. We spoke all the night everyday. I really care of him. He is very important for me. He help me so much when I'm bad.
    And you how many time do you are with your girlfriend ??
    In fact in this holiday I didn't make many things. I just sleep, saw famillys and friends. It was a good holiday.

    RépondreSupprimer