Contributeurs

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Nous pensons a nos amis francais

<
 
 

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi nick ! it’s alex !
    How are you my friend ?
    On November I did a work experience in the gourmet restaurant “Le club chiberta” wich is situated in Paris, near the Champs Elysée for a month. It was very chic and a little bit difficult because I started at 8:30 a.m and I finished at 16:30 p.m. My colleags was very funny and hard working. My confident built up after three or four services in the restaurant, I was at the beginning I was at the preparation room, and then I was with the guest, I serv the place, the wine, the water and the bred.
    And you , do you do work experience??

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you American friends for showing the love and support in these though times who put everyone down and in bad mood, it really is a sad time for everybody thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello friends. Thank you a lot for the love and support. It's been a bad time for a lot of people but we'll get through it. Thank you so much . Hope everyone there is doing fine .

    RépondreSupprimer