Contributeurs

lundi 12 octobre 2015

 
www.legout.com



Here is a short video (in French) presenting the week of taste 

http://www.7alimoges.tv/embed/2574/

The week of Taste

Make sure you answer all these questions on food:
 
What about your eating habits? Are there foods you love? Foods you dislike? Do you have any food allergies? Is your diet healthy? unhealthy?  Is there anything you should change?
Are your eating habits the same on schooldays and at the weekend? Choose 1 recipe you like very much from your country and describe it to your epal.



La Semaine du Goût:
La France accueille sa 25ème édition de la Semaine du Goût. Profitons de cet événement culinaire pour présenter nos habitudes alimentaires à nos correspondants.

 Voici quelques questions concernant tes habitudes alimentaires:
Y-a-t-il des aliments que tu adores ou que tu détestes? As-tu des allegies alimentaires? As-tu  un régime alimentaire sain ou pas? Y-a-t-il des choses que tu  devrais changer? Manges-tu  de la même façon les jours d'école et le week-end?
Choisis  une recette de ton pays ou de ta région que tu aimes beaucoup. Présente-la à ton correspondant.

21 commentaires:

  1. Jordan:
    I am Paleo. We only eat things that come from the Earth like fruits, vegetables, meat, spices, and nuts. I really like almonds and pineapple! I don't have any food allergies.
    My diet is very healthy. I wouldn't change anything except I miss eating bread.
    I eat more over the weekends!
    Paleo Cookies:
    You put shredded coconut and cashews and mix them all together with some honey! You bake them and they are very yummy!!!
    --------------------------------------
    Veronica:
    I like pasta and cookies, I don't have any food allergies. I do not eat beef.
    My diet is not healthy or unhealthy, it is in between. I should probably drink more water.
    Yes my eating habits are the same on the weekend and school days, I bring my lunch to school.
    I don't cook very often, sometimes I will bake chocolate chip cookies.
    -------------------------------------------
    Allie:
    I love to eat! I usually have a pretty healthy diet, however I have an intense love for pizza and all things unhealthy. I really dislike cake and most sweets. I try to keep my diet consistent throughout the schooldays and weekends, but it doesn't always happen. I don't have any severe food allergies, but I'm slightly allergic to bananas. one of my favorite things to make is tomato melts; you start with bread and add mayonnaise and cayenne pepper, then you add pepper jack cheese and diced tomatoes and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top, then just toast in the oven till the cheese is all melted; it is quite delicious!
    --------------------------------------------
    Maggie:
    I am a vegetarian so I eat lots of fruit and vegetables. I love pasta, bread, grapes, almonds, and brussel sprouts. I hate seafood and mushrooms. I have no food allergies.
    My diet is healthy and I don't think I need to make any changes.
    My eating habits are the the same throughout the year except on holidays.
    My favorite thing to eat is grilled cheese. I make it with cheddar, provolone, and avocado. I put a little cheese on the outside to make it crispy.
    --------------------------------------------------

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello veronica,
      How are you?
      Today i'm quiet because i have e little problem.
      I often eat cake and meat, drink sodas, healthyfood once a day.
      I rarely eat fruits, i eat fish sometimes. It's quite right.
      I should change the cake for te cereal end the soda for water.
      I eat the same food on schoolday but at the weekend i usually eat native dishes of cape-verde.
      I love eating cakes, meat and drink soda. I hate some healthyfood and fish. I don't have any food allergies.
      See you
      Lysiane

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Maggie!,
      It’s the week of taste and I talk about that with you!
      My breakfast habits it was so simple I drink a hot chocolate and I eat a cake.
      For the lunch and dinner time I eat pasta, beef or other food but sometimes I eat pizza or burger with fries.
      At school day I eat different choose than weekend. At school day for the lunch I eat at the cafeteria and at dinner time we cook fast dish because in my family we didn’t have lot of time except the weekend, we eat other choose !
      I love eat chocolate, cake, candy, strawberry, banana, pineapple, tomatoes, Chantilly cream, duck’s liver, courgette, soda, water with syrup, juice and pastry! I hate lime, carrot and lot of things. I was allergic at fish.
      Sometimes, I love eat Raclette, it’s potatoes with French cheese served with cooked meats and pickles!
      I think I have didn’t to change because It’s varied
      I think we have lot of different taste for the food!
      Bye, Katarina!

      Supprimer
    3. Hello Maggie, How are you ?

      I eat fruits and vegetables, I think it’s right. It not fat but I usually eat fat, it’s not very good  I should stop this.
      I’m trying to eat vegetables and fruits everyday because it’s healthy. I don’t eat vegetables and fruits everyday because I don’t have time everynight for cooking for cooking my lunch for next day.
      I like every fruits and vegetables but I don’t like blueberries and blackberries, I don’t eat pork products and I don’t have any allergie.
      I choose ratatouille for one simple French dish because it’s very healthy. There are lots of vegetables ( zucchini, eggplant, sweet pepper, onions, tomato and some seasoning ).

      Kiss See You Later
      xoxo

      Supprimer
    4. Pour Allie;
      My favorite French food is flammkuche this food is a pate braised onions lard and cream liquids
      I eat at school in a store or at the canteen . I normally eat and the weekend I eat like home evering in weeks
      My food favorites is a mcdonald’s and burger king I hate a rush room and I don’t allergies in food
      I like eggs Florentines there are spinach, covered with mornay sauce and gruyere baked slowly
      Gaétan

      Supprimer
    5. Hello, Jordan
      - Il y a des aliments que j'aime c'est les fruits et les légumes. Il y a certains aliments que je déteste c’est le pamplemousse.
      - I don't have any food allergies.
      - J'ai une alimentation saine, sauf que je ne mange pas beaucoup.
      - Ce qu'il faut que je change, c'est de manger un repas complet et équilibré.
      - Les jours d'écoles je ne mange presque pas et le week-end je mange quand j’en ai envie.
      - j’ai pas de recette que j’aime .désolée
      Lisa-Marie

      Supprimer
  2. Hannah:
    I don't have very good eating habits. I eat lots of fried foods. I love chocolate, steak, and bacon. I wouldn't consider my eating habits necessarily healthy or unhealthy. I do eat such things as salads, and I love fruits like grapes and strawberries. On schooldays, I usually drink coffee for breakfast and a granola bar on occasions, and I eat a sandwich, grapes, chips, and a brownie for lunch. On the weekends, my mom usually cooks. My favorite dish that she makes is called a chicken and broccoli ring. It consists of crescent rolls connected in the shape of a ring, filled with a mixture of shredded chicken, chopped broccoli, and cheese all baked in the oven. It is delicious.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Elana:
    My eating habits are healthy, I love organic food. I don't have any allergies which makes my eating habits easier.
    . I am a vegetarian. I wouldn't change anything about my diet because it's a healthy lifestyle.
    My eating habits are the same on schooldays and the weekend.
    My favorite recipe is vegetarian lasagna, it's more like pasta and cheese. Instead of meat, you add cheese.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Mary:
    love to eat almost all food. I especially love Korean food and Italian food. My favorite dish is called SamGyupSal- it is a Korean dish. It is pork belly that you grill and then eat with different spices, vegetables, and sauces. It is so delicious!! I do not have any food allergies.

    My diet is not always healthy because I have to eat what my parents eat and my dad likes very unhealthy food. He loves beef, potatoes, and candy. I would like to eat more fresh foods and vegetables.

    On the weekdays, because we start school so early, I don't often have the time to eat breakfast. I also don't usually eat lunch because the food at my school is very bad and we only have 30 minutes to eat.
    --------------------------------

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses

    1. Salut Mary
      In general I eat everyday rice with chicken or steack. If it’s not this I eat pasta. At the weekend I change, it’s much less healthy like pizza, Mc Donald’s I sometimes drink soda but when. I drink some it’s “ tropico, oasis ”. In Hight School we often eat “cordon bleu” (pork and cheese surround breadcrumbs).
      I love Spanish food mainly paella but I hate Japanese food because I’m not used to it. I have no allergies.
      The French dish I like the most It’s “Blanquette de veau” It’s a calf with cream and some vegetables, carrots and mushrooms.
      Valentin Guntz

      Supprimer
    2. I don’t eat a lot of things, I don’t like many aliments..But I love Portuguese dishes, they’re so full and so tasty. My favorite dishes are called Arroz de Cabidela (chicken with rice and the chicken blood) , Carne de porco a alentejana (Pig meat with potatoes and scalloped, all in the oven ) and Lasagna (even tho it’s not a Portuguese dish) , I love lasagna, I could eat it every day.
      I don’t eat healthy at all. In school days, we have 1h to eat, but I don’t eat at the school canteen because it’s uneatable, so me and my class we usually eat sandwiches at lunch. And at night I don’t usually eat because I’m tired and I just want to sleep so I just eat cereals and go to bed.
      I really should eat better because as I don’t eat many vegetables my health isn’t in its best, but I don’t like vegetables( I can’t digest vegetables ) and I can only eat them crushed in the soup .
      But on the weekends as I go to my sister’s, she eats very healthy and as she has a baby, she usually does soup and dishes like that, so It kind of helps to clean the unhealthy food of the week.

      Barbara santos

      Supprimer
    3. Hello Myah ! 

      I eat a pasta, potatoes, peas, carrots, rice, a chicken and a beef.
      I’m crazy love a chineses food!
      I very like a fast food but with moderation.
      I’m eat the same at school and at home.
      I hate a brussel sprouts and cold meats .
      I’m not allergic to anything.
      I like a burgundy beef it’s a peasis to beef marinated to a red wine and accompanied by carrots.
      Have you facebook?
      Enzo.

      Supprimer
  3. Nina:
    I like to eat a variety of foods, my favorites being cheeseburgers, ice cream, oatmeal, and coffee. I don't like tomatoes or fish. I'm not allergic to anything. I think I eat fairly healthy, disregarding my love of ice cream. I eat more on the weekends than school days because I have more time.
    ----------------------------------------
    Alec:
    I am a pescetarian, which means that I do not eat meat except for fish and shellfish. I love salmon and shrimp, and I also love fruits like watermelon and cantaloupe. I do not have any foods that I dislike, and I am not allergic to any foods.

    I have a very healthy diet. For the two years before I became a pescetarian, I was a vegetarian. This means I did not eat any meat at all. However, my diet right now is still very healthy, and I do not eat a lot of fast food. Even so, I could eat less Taco Bell.

    For schooldays and weekends I eat about the same diet.

    I love smoke-grilled salmon, with a little lemon juice on top of it, and served with steamed broccoli. I also really like this meal with a bed of steamed rice underneath the salmon.
    --------------------------------------------
    Matt:
    Most foods I like are cooked or baked hot. I enjoy a large variety of American, European, and Asian foods. I don't have any food allergies, but the only foods I can think of are cooked vegetables. I only like raw vegetables.

    2. I think for the most part I have a healthy diet, but I should probably lay off on the soft drinks a bit.

    3. My eating habits are about the same between the week and the weekends. For example, I've been having French toast for breakfast for a while now.

    4. For me, there's a recipe I know for chocolate chip muffins. You'll need eggs, milk, vinegar, maybe some cooking oil, and other ingredients for this recipe. Of course, an oven is required for this recipe too.
    ----------------------------------------
    Jacy:
    My eating habits waver between heathy and unhealthy because it's hard not to cheat every once in a while, gotta have my sugar. Foods that I love consist of pizza, spaghetti, vegetarian meat sandwiches, and haystacks. Haystacks are kind of like tacos! And foods I dislike are things along the lines of veil in which I know is a pretty common food there! And fish...luckily I don't have an allergies to any type of foods!

    2.) Like I said before my diet wavers between healthy and unhealthy, but I do eat quite a lot of vegetarian food even though I'm not a strict vegetarian, I still eat meat, can't live without bacon! I feel like I need to back off the amount of sweet I eat and start filling that with more healthier options.

    3.) No, my eating habit are extremely different when it comes to schooldays and weekends because at school there's less options even though I do bring a lunch, but there's not much you can stuff into a lunch box oddly enough my eating habits are healthier on the weekends because I have more options than school!

    4.) One recipe I love is Haystacks! On the bottom layer is a layer of Fritos (des chips de mais), then a layer of vegetarian chili then cheese, olives, onions (if you like them!) lettuce an lastly slices tomatoes.
    ---------------------------------------------

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello jacy
      1) I have irregular eating habits during the week because the food at the school is very bad. So I go to kebab and take-away shops to eat, it’s not I feel food but its good

      2) During schooldays, I eat at school but for time I’m going to kebab to change. During the weekend I usually eat Fast-Food because it’s fast and not expensive

      3) My favourite foods are pasta carbonara, pizza, and the pastries. I hate Brussels sprouts. I don’t have food allergies.

      4) I like chicken with mushroom, it’s chicken cooked in the oven with cream and mushroom

      By yohan

      Supprimer
    2. Airton pour Matt
      1) My eating habits basically consist of meat with a side of vegetables, I think the dishes that I eat are pretty balanced even though sometimes I do eat junk food I believe it’s like once a month, but if I had to change something in my menu I believe it would be the greasy meat in my plate for something a little healthier.
      2) Yes, my eating habits are always the same rarely they change it’s been quite a while since I’ve not eaten rice but I can’t complain I love white rice plus It’s my mom that does the cooking so yeah.
      3) I really love meals that are both sweet and salty at the same time I’m not really into sour foods I hate them, I don’t have any food allergies that I know of, but I’ve never had a allergic reaction to a meal.
      4) To be honest I don’t really have a French dish that love because I rarely eat French dishes since I’m from Portugal, but I’m quite keen on a dish that’s called “Tarte citron” to make this delicacy you need some lemons, flour, eggs, butter and an oven of course.

      Supprimer
    3. Bonjour,Khushbu
      J'éspére que tu vas bien , je suis allé voir "The Ohio State Marching Band Oct. 18 halftime show: Classic Rock" sur Youtube. Ca doit etre difficile de jouer dans une fanfare comme ca. Pour mes habitudes allimentaire : Je n'ai pas d'allergie,Je mange pareille la semaine et le week-end.J'adore la viande et je naime pas le poisson à par le saumon.Je vais te présenter la cote rotie.c'est une viande de boeuf qui se prépare au four avec des patates du vin rouge , echalottes , carottes marinées au four.

      Alexis.

      Supprimer
  4. Jillyan:
    i am a raw vegan. i do not eat any animal products, meat, or anything processed (i.e. made in a factory or products such as flour, which has to be processed before being used). I love asian style and mediterranean foods. i dislike foods that are too salty, because my personality already is. i have no food allergies, i just refuse to eat meat, i haven't eaten it in almost 5 years.

    i would consider my diet healthy, considering i only eat fruits and vegtables and almonds. i cook all of my own food. i probably should make my lunches before school because in the mornings i don't have time so i won't eat lunch and i cry.

    i eat more on the weekends because i am home around my food.

    Roasted Butternut Squash soup is my favourite ever i make a lot of it at once and freeze some so i have more. i never am unhappy when i have Butternut Squash soup.
    so basically what you do is roast these Butternut squash in the over for an hour and then scoop out their guts like a taxidermist and then you chop up some red peppers and stuff and put spices in their and then blend it and it's wonderful, and despite the faces that Jordan makes it's really good!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Khushbu:
    Je mange sain, bein que je suis petite pour mon âge. J'aime pizza. Cependant, je ne comme les hamburgers. Quand je suis à l'école, je mange habituellement une sandwich. Toutefois, à la maison, je mange une cuisine traditionnelle indienne.

    What is your favourite food?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Madame Wilcox:
    Cuisine in the USA is quite varied. I enjoy cuisine from France, Italy, Mexico as well as some American food. I love cheese!! I really do not like to eat calamari or scallops. I am not allergic to any foods, but my son is allergic to peanuts. It is very severe and we do not ever have any peanut products in our home.
    I should eat more healthy foods - I like vegetables and salads but I do not eat them frequently enough. I snack more at school because there is a vending machine where I can go buy some chips or a bite of chocolate.

    I make a shrimp dish with vegetables that I love! I roast potatoes, peppers, onions, asparagus in the oven. Then later I add shrimp and an herbed butter. Delish!

    Bon appetit!
    -------------------------------------------

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour ! Comment vas-tu ?
      Moi mes habitudes alimentaires sont la nourriture turque dit ‘’kebab’’, le Macdonald, mais je suis quand même très sportif, je ne suis pas végétarien je mange de la viande !
      Le 2 novembre je serais en stage a la coupole c’est une brasserie dans Paris.
      Elle est très réputée pour être une très bonne brasserie !
      Mon plat préféré est la bavette !
      Et toi quel est ton plat préféré ?
      julien

      Supprimer
  5. Myah:
    My eating habits are okay. I love macaroni and cheese. I don't like cucumbers or spinach. I'm not allergic to anything.
    I eat a lot of food, but I watch what I eat also.
    My eating habits are the same at home and at school.
    To make macaroni and cheese you make a sauce of milk and cheese and mix it with macaroni.
    -------------------------------------------
    Kobe:
    I skip breakfast a lot during school because I have to catch the bus. The one thing I strongly dislike is squash casserole. I don't have any food allergies.
    My diet isn't really that healthy. I would definitely change how much fried foods I eat. On the weekends, I actually eat 3 meals a day instead of skipping it during school days.

    I love sushi so much. It's fish rolled up in rice with vegetables and cheese in it.
    --------------------------------------------------

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. bonjour,Kobe.Mes habitudes alimentaires sont bonnes, je mange 3 repas par jour. je mange equilibré et je suis sportif en mème temps.A la rentrée(le 2 novembre) je fais un stage de 3 semaines jusqu'au 27novembre dans la restauration en tant que serveur.Cest le metier que je veux faire depuis que je suis tout petit.

      et toi quelle metier aimerais tu faire plus tard ?
      es-tu sportif ?
      si oui quel sport pratiques-tu ?
      an revoir Kobe ;)

      Supprimer
  6. Hello Caleb,
    I eat a lot of fruts but I like a little vegetables. And I eat lot of rice because I enjoy it. I must eat more vegetables.
    I don’t eat the same at school and at the weekend. At school I eat sandwitches and chips. And the weekend I eat salads and fruts .
    I love salmon with a creamy sauce and I hate cauliflower. I don’t have allergies.
    I love pasta and salmon it’s delicious.
    Kassy :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. 1) I eat meat and vegetable, it is right but if my parent don’t watch me I eat pizza and hamburger every day and that is bad, but sometime I eat in fast food with my family, is cool but is not often. In generals is my mother make a eat.
    2) Yes but except in a weekend I ave a break fest, and food of my home is must good, because a food of my school is so bad.
    3) I love pizza and meat, but I hate a broccoli, I don’t have a allergies.
    4) My favorite dish is a escalope turkey blaze whit “calva” (is traditional French alcohol) and crème fraîche whit the pasta.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. bonjour nina
    comment vas tu?
    moi je vais bien.alors pour ce qui conserne les questions je vais te repondre :
    alors les alliments que j'adore sont les fruits et sel que je déteste sont les epinards.
    oui il y a des alliments que je devrais manger sont les legumes ?
    non je ne mange pas de la meme facon quand je suis a l'ecole et le week-and
    à l'ecole je mange des trucs vite fait que j'achete a MonopriX SHOP alors que le week-and je mange chaud et les repas sont faits maisons
    je n'ai pas de recette preferée.

    RépondreSupprimer