Contributeurs

jeudi 24 septembre 2015



Holidays are over and we're back to school  As a first writing exercise, what about  telling about  your summer holidays to your penpal ?  If you have a new penfriend , make sure you introduce yourself first. Good luck !!
                                                                                                                               Mrs W. and Mrs L.

Les vacances sont terminées et nous sommes de retour au lycée. Nous vous proposons comme premier sujet d'écriture de raconter vos vacances d'été à votre correspondant. Si votre partenaire est nouveau, pensez d'abord à vous présenter. Bonne chance!!!
                                                                                                                              Mesdames W. et L.





61 commentaires:

  1. Hi Mrs W,
    As you know, last summer , I spent some time in Ireland. We took the ferryboat in Cherbourg, crossed over to Rosslare in the South of Ireland. We toured the country with our own car and stayed in different places I had booked in advance via the internet. The weather was not so nice, it was even quite chilly sometimes but we had a wonderful time anyway. I know you've never travelled to Ireland yourself and I truly advise you this destination. Then, we went to the South of France and spent some time with our families down there.
    Et toi? Qu'as- tu fait après la correction des examens?
    A bientôt
    Mrs L.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour Jessy! J’ai m’appelle Hannah Walters. J’ai 16 ans et je vais avoir 17 ans le 4 février. J’ai les yeux bleus et les cheveux blonds. Je joue de la flûte dans la fanfare. J’ai deux chats, deux chiens, et un lapin. J’ai un pére, un mére, et un frére. Mon frére s’appelle Kemp et il a 20 ans.
    Cet été, je suis allée á la plage avec mon église. Nous sommes allés chanter. J’ai nagé dans ma piscine aussi. J’ai regardé “Pretty Little Liars” et c’est mon émission favorite de télévision. J’ai regardé “Beauty and the Beast” et c’est mon fim favori.
    Mon Instagram est: HannahB53 As-tu un Instagram?
    Au revoir,
    Hannah Walters

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello!
      My name is Jessy , My family name is Lopes , I'm 17 years old.
      I live in Limeil-Brévannes in France near Paris.
      I was born on 1998 September 24 .
      I have got Cap-Verdian origins , I have got 1 brother and 2 sisters .
      I study in catering school.
      I have got a boyfriend.
      I like boxing,dancing and football.
      My eyes are brown and my hair is black and brown,
      during my holidays i stayed at home an i went in luxembourg one week.
      I did nothing .
      I saw my families and i just watched tv and played with my phone.
      Yes i have instagram is bébé_caps.
      My favoritesseries are Empire,Scandal and Murder.
      My favorite movie is Fast and Furious 7.

      Et toi tu es partie en vacances cet été?
      Qu'est-ce que t'aimes faire de tes journées ?
      Est-ce-que tu as un petit copain ?
      Salut. A BIENTÖT
      jESSY

      Supprimer
    2. Cet été, je suis alleé à Florida. Ca fait 8h en voiture pour y arriver. Le voyage était long et ennuyeux.
      J'aime écouter de la musique. Mes artistes favori est Coldplay, the Beatles, et Mumford and Sons. J'aime dormir aussi. J'aime jouer de la musique. Je participe à l'orchestre. Je n'ai pas de petit copain.

      Supprimer
  3. Bonjour Mme L-

    L'ete s'est vite passe! Oui - apres avoir travailler avec mes collegues (autres prof de tous les coins des Etats-Unis) a corriger un examen national de francais, j'ai rendu visite a ma soeur et ses filles a Connecticut. Mes garcons aimait passer une semaine avec leurs cousines. Puis on est rentre dans le Tennessee.

    En juillet nous sommes allees en Floride pour aller a la plage et rendre visite a ma belle soeur.

    Le 13 aout - c'est la rentree. Cette semaine c'est la 7e semaine de notre annee scolaire. Nous finirons avant la fin mai.

    Your trip to Ireland sounds lovely! I hope to visit there someday.

    My students are excited to get a chance to make some friends in France. Talk to you soon!

    Mrs. W

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bonjour Mouwine et Lysiane,

    Je m’appelle Veronica, j’ai 17 ans et j’ai les yeux bleus et les cheveux bruns. J’adore la musique et j’aime faire le “color guard”.

    En été, je suis allée à Orlando, Florida. Je suis allée à Disney world. C’était très fantastique.

    Au Revoir, Veronica Sachse

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello
      My name is Lysiane. I am 16 years. I live in Champigny Sur Marne in France and I study in a
      catering school. I was born on September 7, 1999 in France and I have Cap-Verdean origins.
      I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My hobby is singing and I love cooking, my favorite dish is
      veal. In the future I would like to be a chef in my own restaurant.
      This year my summer was in Cap-Verde, in Sao Vicente I had the greatest times of my
      life. This is an amazing island. I went to the beach everyday and after I went to the pizzeria
      eat pizzas and the night I went to the party. I did a professional photo shoot, if you
      want to see the pictures follow me on instagram: Caboverde_forever. I visited the
      statue of Cesaria Evora a singer of Cap-Verde who did recently.
      I took a lot of pictures souvenirs. I hope you spent holidays as good as me.
      Quand est-ce que tu viens me rendre visite en France?
      Raconte moi ce que tu a fais pendant tes vacances.
      See You
      Lysiane

      Supprimer
    2. Helo Veronica !

      That's me Mouwine , I'm here again the summer holidays are finished.
      I'm back to France,because usually I spend my summer holidays in Democratic Republic of Congo and also this year I went in Kinshasa with my family.
      During my holidays in D.R Congo I was with my cousins and my little cousins.
      I went in 'Sono Beach' with my cousins,Sono Beach that's next to the river
      and its atmosphere is just for the yougsters.
      It was a beautiful memory for me and I'm in a hurry to go there next year.
      Did you have a good holiday ?
      Now what is the fashion like in the USA ?
      A few questions in French:
      Qu'as tu fais durant tes vacances ?
      Quelles sont les nouvelles,les actualités à Chatanooga ?
      Cette année quels projets as-tu envisagé ?

      Mouwine Lamba

      Supprimer
    3. Bonjour Lysiane,
      Je veux te rendre visite en France, mais je n'ai pas l'argent. Pour les vacances d'été, je suis allée à Disneyworld au Florida, il a été tres fantastique. Aussi, je suis visitée des universities. J'ai fait le "color guard". What do you like to do? What music do you like?
      Au revoir, Veronica Sachse

      Supprimer
    4. Bonjour Mouwine,
      My summer vacation was fun. The fashion is very diverse in the USA, people wear all kinds of different things. Pour les vacances, je suis allée à Disneyworld au Florida, il a été trés fantastique. Aussi, je suis visitée des universities. J'ai fait le "color guard". Les actualités à Chattanooga ne sont pas bien. Cette année, je vais faire beaucoup.
      What are you doing this year? What do you like to do right now?
      Au revoir, Veronica Sachse

      Supprimer
  5. Cher Enzo,
    Je m’appelle Myah Swafford. J’ai 16 ans. Mon anniversaire est le 25 mars 1999. Je vais au lycee de East Hamilton. J’habite avec mes parents et ma souer cadette. Aujord’ hui c’est l’anneversaire de ma mere. Je travaille dans une pizzeria qui s’appelle Dominos. Cet ete, je suis allee a beaucoup d’endroits et travaille. Dans deux ans, je vais etre diplome de lycee. A mon ecole je suis membre de Step Team, il est comme une equipe de danse. Comment allez-vous?
    A bientot, Myah Swafford

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello,my name is Enzo. I’m 16 years old. I am a girl.
      I practice zumba dancing every wednesday, I like horses and I love listen to music.
      During my holidays, I went in Bordeaux in Cazats by car. I did a canoe with my aunt and my cousin’s.
      I went in Britanny in Etel in my motor home. I bathed with my friends.
      I went to my grand mother’s house to see my cousin’s. Unfortunately I had to go back home because of scool beggining .
      Bye
      Enzo



      Et toi, qu’as-tu fais pendant tes vacances ?

      Quelles-sont tes pations ?

      Supprimer
    2. Cet ete, je suis allee a Gatlinburg, Tennessee ou j'ai rendu visite a ma famille. Il y a 50-60 personnes la. C'est mes cousins, mes tantes, mes oncles. Je travaille a Dominos. Tu connais Dominos? C'est un restaurant de pizza americain. Ma prof dit qu'il y a Dominos en France.
      J'adore danser et il y a une equipe de dance a East Hamilton. Cherche "East Hamilton Step Team" a Youtube. C'est le style de danse au lycees et universites.

      Supprimer
  6. Chère Fatima et Katarina,
    Je m'appelle Maggie et j'ai quinze ans. Je vais avoir seize ans le 9 octobre. J'ai les cheveux roux et les yeux verts. J'ai un frère, Aaron, et il a neuf ans. J'aime jouer de la guitare, chanter, lire, écrire, fait du tir à l'arc, et jouer jeux vidéos.
    Pour les vacances d'été, je suis allée à Orlando, Florida avec mes amis et nous avons nagé. J'ai voyagé à Chicago pour une conférence d'affaires (pour les lycéens). Après ça, je suis allée à Atlanta pour un concert de "Fall Out Boy".
    Au revoir, Maggie Waller

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Maggie,

      How are you? I’m your new penpal.
      My name is Katarina, i had 16 years old. I have two sisters Eva (14 years old) and Camille (5 years old). My mother had 36 years old and she called Sylvie. My father had 38 years old and named Sébastien.
      I’m small and i have brown hair and brown eyes! Oh, sorry do you have any brothers and sisters? Did you have any question about me?
      In July, I went shopping with my friends. I bought a bath bomb, makeup, body butter and lots of things. Do you like shopping? I like that! I stayed at home and i saw my best friends (she was called Manon!)
      I went swimming in a pool in the Orient Lake (Kawan Village Camping)
      On August, I went ten afternoons in Disneyland Paris with my new annual passport (Dream passport). Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? Or in the United States?
      I saw the show “Sing Along With Frozen” because this summer was the summer frozen fun in Disneyland. It’s a beautiful show. And at night i saw a beautiful firework on top of the castle.
      I went one week at my grandmother’s and I played bowling with Eva, Clara (my cousins) and my grand mother! I love this summer but it was too fast!

      And happy birthday!
      I’m happy to write to you in this New Year!
      My French Question for you:
      Combien de temps durent vos vacances d’été?
      Quel métier voudrais-tu faire ?
      Avez-vous des examens cette année ?

      Bye, Katarina !

      Supprimer
    2. Hello Maggie, how are you ?
      I’m Fatima Beloufa, I’m 15 years ols the 20 december I will 16 years old, I love sport (volleyball, football).I like singing and danse too. I study in Lycée des Métiers MONTALEAU near to Paris. I like to watch my series (Pretty Little Liars) I love it. I want to become a chef in a big restaurant in Paris.
      I’m going to tell you about my holidays. My holidays during two months. Two days after the beginning of the holidays I went to Mostaganem in Algeria. I took planes. The first week I was in Oran to see my family. During this week I visited Oran again, it was very nice.
      The second week, I stayed in Wyliss in Mostaganem. I went to the beach which name is Marsa, I met Abdou, today it’s my bestfriend, he’s very cool. It’s my new neighbour in Algeria. And my family like his family. For 3 week I went every day on the beach I do jet ski every day. It was my first time. On the 7th week I went to a little desert. I stayed 2 days. The 8th week I went to a country side and I harvested sweet pepper, tomatoes, auberginesn, potatoes and figs. I love figs. It was my first time and I liked to do that.
      My holidays was very hot and very sunny. I want to go back next years.I miss that, I miss a lot.
      1) And you how was your holidays ?
      2) Who do you like ?
      3) Do you do sports ?

      4) Qu’aimerais-tu faire plus tard ?
      5) Aimes-tu la campagne ?
      6) Préfères-tu la ville ou la campagne ?

      Kiss, see you later,
      Fatima
      xoxo

      Supprimer
    3. A Katerina:
      I went to Magic Kingdom (Disney) over the summer break.
      Nous avons deux mois pour les vacances d'été.
      Je voudrais être un juricomptable.
      Nous avons examens chaque année.

      To Fatima:
      My summer vacation was fun. I spent a lot of time with my friends and family.
      I like my friends.
      I love watching and playing baseball.
      Je voudrais être un juricomptable.
      J'aime la campagne.
      Je préférer la ville.

      -Maggie

      Supprimer
  7. Cher Hugo,

    Bonjour, J’ai mappelle Kobe Smith. J’ai dix sept ans. J’aime dessiner et ecouter la musique. Mon emission de télé favori est “Courage The Cowardly Dog.” Aussi j’aime Dragon Ball Z et Ed Edd n’ Eddy. Je lis les BDs. Mes 2 BDs favorites est Naruto et Watchmen. J’ai un frere. Ils appellee Khalil. J’ai une souer. Elles appellee Camry Scott.

    Au revoir, Kobe Smith

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Helo Cobe ,my name is hugo,im 17years old my favorite hobbies is football, i’m very sporty. I live in paris ,last holidays i took the plane to go to corsica , in France , corsica is an island.It is beautiful ,i spent my holidays in a five stars campsite. I stayed three weeks in a campsite. I study in montaleau school,i am not good in english. I have two brothers and two sisters, my parents divorced eleven ago. GOOD BYE

      Supprimer
    2. Do you like to draw? What is your favorite movie? What is your favorite genre of music? Do you watch anime? Do you read comics?

      -Kobe

      Supprimer
  8. Bonjour Stella et Lucas!
    Je m'appelle Nina Pearson, et j'ai 16 ans. J'ai les yeux bleu et les cheveux blonds. J'habite à Chattanooga avec ma famille et mon chien, Lucy. J'aime faire de la randonnée. Cet été, j'ai beaucoup joué des jeux vidéos. J'aime Legend of Zelda, Bioshock, et Skyrim. J'ai voyagé à Orlando et visité Disney World en juillet. J'ai beaucoup dormi. Mon activité préféré est la randonnée, et cet été j'ai fait da la randonnée avec mes amis.
    Comment ça va? Qu’est-ce que vous aimez faire?
    Nina Pearson

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Nina
      My name is Lucas; I live in Lésigny next to Paris. I don’t have brothers and sisters. I like electro music and electro festival. I’m 17 years old. I practice basketball and football with my friends. I had summer holydays. I travelled in the south of France with my best friend, my friend and me met Dutch persons at the beach. They are very kind. I’m back to France on the first august I painted shutters with my friend, now it’s very beautiful. Then I did nothing until I started school again. Finally the beginning of the school year went well. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.

      - tu aimes quoi comme musique ?
      -Pratique tu un sport ?

      Supprimer
    2. J'aime la musique rock et alternative. Mes artistes préférés sont BRMC, The Head and the Heart, Coldplay et Hozier. Je ne joue pas un sport, mais j'aime faire de la randonnée.

      Supprimer
  9. Cher Miguel et Airton
    Bonjour, je m’appelle Matt. J’ai 17 ans. Je vais te dire de mes vacances.
    En juin, je suis allé en Californie. Le 13 julliet, j’ai pris un avion à Londres tout seul sur Virgin Atlantic. Deux jours apres, mon cousin et moi avons vu Londres. Apres ca, nous sommes allés en la France sur Eurostar. Miguel -C'est vrai que tu as habité a Londres? Do you speak English?
    Alors, j'ai habite avec mon cousin pendant deux semaines à Saintes. C'est dans la Vendée-Poitu-Charantes. Apres ca, ma tante, mon cousin, et moi, nous sommes allés a Paris pour deux jours, un matin, et un apres-midi. Nous avons vu le Sacré Coeur, L'Arc de Triomphe, le Louvre, la Tour Eiffel, et Notre Dame. Apres Paris, nous sommes rentrés sur Eurostar a Londres.
    Amities,
    Matt

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello my name is Miguel,and i am 17 years old,i am your new penpal and i am writing this letter from Paris here in France, and i am going to tell what i did during my holidays … So First i went to London to meet my father, he lives there, i went there by train because it is cheaper than going by plane,but it’s longer than flying it takes about 2h15,then i stayed there for about one week we went out, watch films play xbox and we went to Picadily Circus and then i bought a Lebron James tee-shirt and then i went back to France where i travelled to Portugal by car and it was very long we travelled 1800 km as we crossed Spain and France,there we went to the beach,see my family and friends have fun and party. Then i went to Ile d’Oleron,it is an Island here in France,it was nice, I spend my birthday there with both of my best friends it was awesome.
      What have you done during your holidays ?
      See ya soon, Miguel

      Supprimer
    2. Hi,my family name is Semedo Monteiro and my first name is Airton Jonas i’m 17 years old and i’m portuguese but i moved to France at the age of 13 it’s nice to non officially meet you Matt.During my summer holidays i went abroad, i went to london for two weeks and i also know you went over there i stayed with my cousin, during that time i had a lot of fun, my cousin literally planned evrything but not enough for the two whole weeks but without a doubt it was one of the best summers i ever had.I visited most of the monuments big ban ,london eye etc .I also had the marvelous chance to work with my cousin ,she works in a camp with kids from 3 years to 13 years old ,some of the kids were really sweet and cute but some of them were really rude at it’s finest basicly they were always cursing towards me because i kinda of have an american accent when i speak english oh and yes i speak english quite well.Est-ce que tu parles français ?Then i went back to Portugal with my little brother my older brother stayed here in France .Since i actually know the streets over there i was pretty relaxed and i have a lot of friends.Tu connais le Portugal ? i have some regrets like not going to the beach but there were some positives. This summer was without any mistake , any doubts the best summer i ever had

      Supprimer
  10. Bonjour Lisa Maire!

    Je m'appelle Jordan! Je suis une fille américaine! Je suis très excité! J'ai 16 ans. J'aime manger et j'aime dormir! Cet été j'ai visité le Kentucky, mais je n'ai pas nagé. Je n'aime pas mon voyage au Kentucky, mais il a été sympa. Mon cousin là est très méchant et c'est beau d'être chez moi! c:

    A bientot, Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Salut Lisa-Marie,

      1.) Mon écrivain favori est John Green. Qui est ton écrivain favori?
      2.) Plus tard qu'est-ce que tu veux faire? Je veux être prof!
      3.) Pratiques tu un sport? Je n'aime pas les sports.

      A bientot, Jordan

      Supprimer
  11. Salut Barbara et Valentin!

    Comment allez-vous? Je m'appelle Mary Bohn et je suis une étudiante à East Hamilton à Chattanooga, Tennessee. J'ai 17 ans et l'an prochain je vais devenir une étudiante d'université. Mais maintenant, je suis en terminale au lycée. Quelle âge avez-vous?

    J'ai une grande famille- il y a mes parents et mes 3 frères. Je suis la deuxième fille. De temps en temps mes frères sont tellement ennuyeux mais je pense que je les aime. Est-ce que vous-avez des sœurs ou des frères comme moi?

    Alors, pendant les vacances je n'ai pas fait beaucoup de choses mais pendant l'année dernière j'ai vécu à Corée pour un programme d'échange. Malheureusement, je ne peux pas parler beaucoup de français, mais je parle Coréen couramment. Parce que quand j'étais en Corée j'ai fait beaucoup des choses intéressants – de choisir seulement un c'est très difficile. Mais je pense que quand j'ai eu un repas avec un moine bouddhiste c'était le plus inoubliant.
    Plus tard, je veux devenir diplomate ou professeur d'anglais dans un pays étranger. Plus tard qu'est-ce que vous voulez devenir?

    Alors, je suis très excite pour parler avec vous.

    À bientôt!
    Mary

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Mary, I’m Barbara, your new pen pal. I’m 16 years old, I go to Montaleau Hospitality school in Paris.
      I have a small family, It’s only me and my mother. I have a big sister but she’s already married. But me and my sister we’re really close and I spent my weekends at her house with my niece.
      Really? Was it cool? What did you do in there? Why did you go there?
      Let me tell you about my summer holidays. Well this summer I stayed in France, but I went to the south. I went to Bordeaux with my mother. I went there to see my best friend. Which I hadn’t seen in two years. We started crying when we finally hugged each other. I’ve known her for twelve years.
      I got to know her boyfriend and I saw her mother and found out that she was pregnant … My best friend is having a baby sister.
      We took a day to go to Arcachon, which is basically a big sand dune, but there was so much traffic that we decided to stay in Bordeaux and visit the city.
      It was really pretty, it’s an old city, old architecture, but it was really awesome. At lunch we ate a big Pasta dish? , It was so tasteful.
      After eating we continued exploring the city a bit. When it got dark, my mom, picked me up and we came back home. The goodbye was hard. Yeah In only stayed a weekend with her but it was enough to catch up, remember old memories, and we have cell phones, Skype and all those new technologies to keep in touch.
      But what about you?
      T’es dans un lycée professionnel? Est-ce que tu peu me parler un peu de ta vie au Tennessee ?

      À bientôt!
      Barbara


      Supprimer
    2. Hi mary ! how are you ?
      My name is Valentin I’m your penpal, I live in Paris, I’m sixteen years old. I was born on November 12th 1998, so I’m soon seventeen years old. I’m a student in a catering school. Later I would like to be a head chef and I would open a gourmet restaurant.
      Before the holidays I did a training period in cooking during 6 weeks. I learned full of things and I improved myself.
      Anyway now I will tell you my holidays. In july I went in Madagascar, It was super.I took the plane for the second time It was Air France flight. It was the first time I was going in Africa. I went to see the family of my step-mother. After I went in a hotel in the north of Madagascar where there is the sea.
      After in August I went to the south of the France, It was very hot I sunbathed everyday on the beach. Everynight I partied with my friends.
      The last weekend I went to have a big party in all paris. It’s the techno parade, I don’t have if you know about it.
      J’ai eu deux mois de vacances. Tu en as combien ? Et as-tu passée de bonnes vacances ?
      Valentin

      Supprimer
    3. Barbara,

      I went South Korea through an exchange program because I was really interested in Korean culture and the Korean language. I also love K-Pop and Korean TV. My trip was so awesome!! I stayed there for 9 months while living with Korean host families. While I was in Korea, I spent my time learning Korean and attending a Korean high school.

      Non, je ne suis pas dans un lycée professionnel- mon lycée est un lycée général. Je sais que tu attends un lycée professionnel- est-ce que tu l'aimes? Pourquoi tu as choisi d'attendre ton lycée?

      Ma vie au Tennessee ce n'est pas très interessante. Quotidien j'aller à lycée de 7 heures à 3 heures et quand j'arrive à ma maison je fais beaucoup des devoirs. Ça c'est parce que cette année c'est le dernier de lycée et je doit de prendre vraiment beaucoup d'examens.
      Qu'est-ce tu dois de prendre beaucoup des examens?
      Quand je ne étudie pas, je dirige un club d'affaires de international. C'est vraiment un club amusant. À le club nous parlons des pays étranges et les cultures internationales. Qu'est-ce tu aimes la culture internationale?

      Can you tell me about your life in France?
      I really love music- do you like music? Who is your favorite band or singer?
      What are your hobbies?

      À bientôt!!
      -Mary

      Supprimer
    4. Valentin,

      Tu as eu deux mois de vacances? Ça c'est comme moi! J'ai eu deux mois de vacances. Pendant le vacances je n'ai pas fait beaucoup des choses parce que j'ai du d'étudier pour les examens et d'appliquant au université. Aux États Unis quand les étudiants avez 17 ans tous les étudiants doivent d'appliquer à université. En France comment les étudiants appliquer au collège ou université?

      I really love music and movies- do you like them?
      What are your favorite bands and movies? My favorite movie is Back to The Future.

      À bientôt!!!
      Mary

      Supprimer
  12. Salut Pierre,

    J'ai dix-sept ans et je suis blond. Je suis à "11th grade". Je suis américain, mais je parle russe parce que mon mère est russe. Je suis grand et mince. Je suis aussi un musicien, et je joue du piano, de la guitare, et de la bass. Cet été, j'ai fait un stage avec une avocate. J'ai fait ça pour un projet de la terminale, mais je l'ai beaucoup apprécié. Je désire être un avocat.
    Tu aimes musique? Es-tu musicien?

    À la prochaine fois,
    Alec Coffman

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Alec,
      I’m happy to talk to you. I live in Sucy-en-brie; My high school is in my cities. Do you live in Chattanooga? I don’t understand are you a new student in your high school or each year your classmate change?
      Do you know the “Techno Parde?” it’s an event in Paris, we listen to techno music.
      For my holidays I went to Mexico and I flew to America. In Mexico I stays in a hostel called New Sapphire, this is a good hostel, I visited a Maya Pyramid, It was really amazing, but I saw a Pyramid, if you clap your hands you ave a echo and you can listen to your echo for 2 minutes after it’s incredible, but there were so many salesman.
      I swam in a lagoon and in the Ocean, with beautiful fish and tortoise with a professional swimmer. I stayed in Mexico for 2 week. I visited Holbox Island and Cancun, it is beautiful, but some district is poor.
      I don’t play music but I like the piano and I like a Bob Marley. Do you practice a sport?

      Supprimer
    2. I took an easier French class two years ago, and now I am in a more difficult French class. I have been going to my high school since I started going to high school.

      I do not play sports like basketball or football, but I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and I rock climb.
      A plus! Alec

      Supprimer
  13. Bonjour Alexis,


    Je m'apelle Khushbu Patel. J'ai 16 ans, mais je vais avoir 17 ans le 2 octobre. J'ai les yeux brun brillant.Je joue de la trompette dans la fanfare. Ma meilleure est Maggie Waller. Nous sommes très fou. Qui est ton meilleur ami? Tu as facebook?


    J'ai voyagé en Californie pour un mariage c'est ma tante.


    Au revoir,


    Khushbu


    P.S. J'aime dessiner

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello, I’m Alexis
      My name is Alexis and i am your new penpal and this letter from Paris. i am writing
      I’m a boy , I’m 17 years old . I live in Paris whit my parents and my sister.
      This name is Jessica.I measure 1.89. I like play whit my friends , Listen to music,play football, basketball, whatch tv,go ou whit my friends.
      This summer , I stay in France whit my parents and my sister.I go out whit my friends , go to the cinema to watch « Hitman agent 47 » . He is incredible.
      And You ?
      Qu’aimes-tu ?
      Que fais-tu ?
      Comment se son passer tes vacance ?

      A bientôt !


      Alexis.

      Supprimer
    2. Bonjour Alexis,
      J'aime dessiner et joure de la trompette dans la fanfare. Moi aussi je regarde la télé. Je regarde beaucoup la télé. Je regarde "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." sur Netflix. Je suis dans une fanfare américaine. Vous devriez regarder notre spectacle we fanfare pour cette année. Cherche "The Ohio State Marching Band Oct. 18 halftime show: Classic Rock" à YouTube. Mes cvacances ont été bonnes. J'ai beaucoup dormi.

      -Khushbu

      Supprimer
  14. Bonjour, Quentin

    J'ai m'appelle Elana. J'ai 16 ans. J'ai les cheveux bruns et les yeux bruns. J'ai beaucoup nage et fait de la randonnée cet été. Je joue au football. J'habite avec mes parents et ma sœur. Mes vacances d'ete a été tres occupée. J'ai voyagé à la plage avec mes parents dans Florida. Nous jouons au football sur la plage. Je suis allée nager avec mon ami Allie. Nous avons fait de la randonnée et joué au football. I didn't do much but I had fun.
    I hope you had an amazing summer.

    Au revoir, Elana

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Elana,
      My name is Quentin. I was born on Septempber 25, 1999. I’m 16 years old. I’m 1.92 tall. I live in Paris with my parents and my brother. I have two brothers, their names are Jimmy and Wilson. I love listening to music, I love watching TV, I love stay with my family and I love playing basketball because this is my passion. I would like become a professional basketball player. During the summer holidays, I stay in Paris with my brother and my friends because my parents worked a lot during this holidays.I didn’t see my grand-parents. I trained myself for the next season of basketball.
      As-tu passer de bonne vacances ?
      Goodbye
      Quentin

      Supprimer
    2. Quentin,
      Je passe bonnes vacances. Je reste dans ville mais, j'étais avec mon amie Allie. Nous avons les vacances d'automne. Je suis beaucoup de devoirs et J'ai dormi beaucoup aussi. Je suis amusée.

      Ton amie,
      Elana

      Supprimer
  15. Bonjour Julien, je m'appelle Jillyan.

    J'ai seize ans, mais je vais avoir 17 ans en novembre. J'ai beaucoup de coleur dans les cheveux.
    J'adore la musique punk, grunge, et l'alternative et l'indie. La musique est trés importante à moi.
    Je veux démanger à Melbourne, en Australie et je veux etre un metteur en scene.
    Heir, j'ai mangé des pâtes et bu du café. Je travaille dans un café american qui s'appelle "Panera". Je suis plongeuse et nettoie la salle à manger.

    J'aime beaucoup plantes; je les mange. Je suis végétalien.
    Je veux être un chat.

    Salut,
    Jillyan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello jyllian !
      My name is julien, I am 16 years old.
      Did you have good holidays?
      During my holidays, I went to parties.
      I did sailing and went to the beach.
      I went to Vendee, it is in France.
      It was cool.
      I saw again my best friend in holidays
      It was by sheer chance
      C’est quoi tes passions?
      Julien

      Supprimer
    2. Yes, I did, my good sir. Are you excited for your break?
      Over the break, i rewatched all 3 Lord Of The Rings; i love J.R.R Tolkien, he is a genius. i also watched Resevoir Dogs for the first time, that's Tarantino. I'm all Quentin, but Martin Scorsese is my favourite filmographer/ director. The Departed, which is directed by him, is my favourite movie; that's what got me into wanting to write movies. what do you want to do with your life?

      je aussi aime lire et la cuisine ma légumes and fruits, parce que je suis vegelitarian. je vais suis recevior Netflix le jour ensuite; je suis trés excite! c'est quoi tes passions? et as-tu suivant votre rêves?

      Jillyan

      Supprimer
  16. Bonjour Jérémy!

    Je m'appelle Tanner. J'ai 17 ans. Mon anniversaire est
    le 5 août. J'ai les cheveux bruns, et les yeux verts. J'aime le film,
    "Treasure Planet." Cet été, j'ai écouté la musique. J'ai visité ma
    mère et grand-mère. Je suis allé à Michigan pendant deux semaines.
    J'ai joué aux jeux video: Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, et
    Battlefield 3. J'aime manger du steak, des fruits, et des hamburger.

    Au revoir!
    Tanner.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Do you work? If so, what do you do? What's your favorite subject in school? Do you like to cook? How many brothers and sisters do you have? What sports do you like?

      Tanner

      Supprimer
    2. Yes I work in the restaurant
      My favorite subject in teh school is sport
      I like cook to my home
      I've one sister
      And I like swimming, table tennis, and many other sport

      Supprimer
    3. Yes I work in the restaurant
      My favorite subject in teh school is sport
      I like cook to my home
      I've one sister
      And I like swimming, table tennis, and many other sport

      Supprimer
    4. Hello, TANNER
      I’m Jérémy, I’m 17 Years Old. I live in Chennevières sur Marne. I’m a sporty person.I’m tall, I’ve brown hair, my hair are short.
      For my last holiday, I went to Israël for a wedding at my cousin,it was a big big big weeding, I had dance, drink and dancing. I went to Israël for the big sun, and for see the Israël girls, for looking my family and for the beach.
      I went to the nightclub with my two cousin, it was extremely good. I’ve spent ten days in Israël.

      Supprimer
  17. Bonjour Yéohan!
    Je m'appelle Jacy. J'ai seize ans, tu as le même age que moi! J'ai les cheveux blonds et les yeux noisettes cet été, j'ai dormi et joué aux vidéo. J'aime manger et dormir. J'aime beaucoup de genres de musique, mais je aime vraiment l'alternatif. J'aime les chats, mais je n'aime pas les araignées. Mes chats mangent les araignées et les chasser. Nous
    sommes sur le point d'aller en vacances d'automne et je suis excitée. Avez-vous déjà été aux États Unis? Je souhaite visiter France un jour! En fait, seulement l'Europe en général!
    Bye
    Jacy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Jacy 
      My name is Yohan Malbec , I’m seventeen years old and I live in Choisy-Le-Roi close to Paris .I was born on april,6th 1998 ,I have got 2 brothers of three years old and twelve years old. I’m 1, 87 tall.
      My hobbies are basket-ball and cooking, I am a student in a catering high school, I train to become a cook, I like songs and US series.
      During my summer holidays we travelled in France.
      In august we went to Lyon for my family for one week next to the mountains in Switzerland during one week , it’s the very beautiful and wild countryside next we went to a campsite in, st-tropez for three weeks. My holiday at the swimming pool and the sea with my friends, I went to aqualand, I did paintball and karting.
      No I’m never travel in the U.S, I would like
      Et toi t’as fait quoi pendant tes vacances ?
      Vous avez combien de mois de vacances ?
      Tu es partie en vacances ?
      C’était quand la rentrée des classes pour toi ?
      Bye Yohan

      Supprimer
  18. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Bonjour Kassy, je m'appelle Caleb. J'ai seize ans, et je serai dix-sept sur le vingtième novembre. J'ai les cheveux bruns, et les yeux bleus. Je joue de la guitare, et chanter. Tout ce que je faisais pendant l'été été travaille avec mon grand-père, et voyager. Je travaille pour moitié les vacances avec mon grand-père. Il est un peintre. L'autre moitié de les vacances je n'a rien fait, mais manger, et dormir. La dernière semaine de vacances je été à la plage.si elle était pas déjà évident que je vis avec mes grands-parents . Quand nous sommes allés à la maison, je suis retourné à l'école quelques jours plus tard , maintenant, il a été un moment depuis que nous avons commencé et je suis de retour dans mon emploi du temps normal. Cependant, avec la pause d'automne à compter de lundi , je vais probablement baisser légèrement hors de lui ha- ha. Quoi qu'il en soit , je l'espère de vous entendre bientôt et je présente mes excuses pour toutes désordre dans mon français .

    sincèrement , Caleb

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello caleb, How are you ?

      My name is Kassy. I'm 16 years old.I live in Boissy Saint léger near Paris.
      I was born on the 20 november 1998. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. All together we are 9. I study un sucy en Brie highschool.
      I loved the series Pretty Little Liars.
      For my holidays I styaed at home because I moved house.
      I'm going to move house again!!
      During holidays, I went to my grandparent's home.And for my mother's birthday we went to the restaurant with friends and family it was very cool!
      But for the next holidays. I'm going to move house again and the second week I'm going to travel with my parent's. We don't know where exactly.

      Tu aimes faire quoi tous les jours ? Tu ailes quoi comme style de musique? T'as des passion? Tu es quel garçon sur le photo ?
      On est née le même jours, moi aussi j'aurai 17 ans le 20 novembre!
      See you soon
      Kassy

      Supprimer
  20. Cher Gaeton,
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Allie et j'ai 16 ans. J'adore les nuggets de poulet en forme de dinosaur. Je fais du skateboard et nage. Je suis tres enthousiaste. A mon avis les poissons sont genial. Tu aimes les animaux?
    En ete je suis allee a la plage et nage dans la mer. J'aime regarder Netflix.

    A plus
    Allie

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. From allie

      Hi my name is gaetan ripoche , I ‘m your new pen pal. for my last holidays I went to the Spanish border after I went my grand-parent’s for 2 week and 2 week in Paris in my house .
      In spain I have got of the football, I ate because it’s my passion . I played o my phone and listened to music everyday .
      I go to the beach with friends . I visited a bit of spain .
      One month ago today I went to parties (techno parades and at my friend’s house )
      It is very nice, in 2 weeks is my birthday I will organize a part in my house .
      I like a music(reggae dubstep, metal n electro , rap us and French rap)
      I have two cats
      Do you have many of holidays ?
      Were you here fof the photo ? where are you?
      Quelle est ta séries préférée?

      Supprimer
    2. Bonjour Gaétan!

      In America we get five breaks from school to celebrate summer, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and spring. Halloween is my favorite holiday, what is yours?
      Mes séries favorites sont "Bates Motel" et "Supernatural". Quelles sont tes séries favorites ?

      -Allie

      Supprimer
  21. Salut Alexandre.
    Je m'appelle Nick. J'etudie le francais depuis 4 ans, mais je ne suis pas bon. Notre ete dure 2 mois. J'ai trouve un emploi dans l'art, j'aime dessiner et ecrire. J'espere aller en Europe pour une experience international. Quand je suis dehors j'aime marcher sous la pluie et grimper des arbres. Quelle musique aimes-tu? Je prefere le roc alternatif.

    Salut---
    Nick

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Salut Alexandre,

    Aimes-tu Star Wars?
    Quels matieres a l'ecole aimes-tu?
    Aimes tu lire?
    What is the best prank you ever pulled?

    Nick

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello nick,

      I’m Alex, I live in Marolles en brie next to Paris, I have two brothers : benjamin et raphael. I’m 16 years old and Im a young Fireman In Paris. I’m very sporty and I love do Partys with m best friends and my girlfriend. Now i’ll talke you about my last summer holidays with my best fried Victor. We went too his oncle’s house at Bastia in Corsica. We did sport everyday , ever afternoon we went to the swimming pool or too the beach , and at night we did party In the better nightclub of Bastia. Then this trip we went to Portugal too see my grandparents and my friend. You have already understud, i’m vey sporty and I’m Portuguese . I love went too Portugal because when I was born , ,I spent 3 years in Portugal wit my parents before moving too France. This summer I visited Cape Verde because this is the only dream I have , In cape verde I spent my time at the swimming pooland at the beach. And that’s all !
      Et toi tu aime le sport ? lequel ?

      No, I don't like Star Wars! At school I really like sport and spanish! And I don't like too read..
      Alex

      Supprimer